thunderstrike23thunderstrike23

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

I'm going to have to watch all them videos now. Though I think this is the funnest one, personally. Poor Goldeen...but then again, it was always kind of a usless fish-thing. Anyways, great job with this. It really sounds like something Brock would do too!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Oh man, that's...that's creepy and funny all at once. The insane pixel-rainbow barf thing too...oh god, I couldn't stop laughing at the eyes! Though I think the funniest thing was the 'get food item here' announcements...and the cat ears on the women's restroom XD

Fire Fighter Benjamin Fire Fighter Benjamin

Hope the little guy gets his wish!

This is, without a doubt, one of the cutest things I've eve seen. And it's such a cool thing for a father to do for his kid's 3rd birthday. Memories like these are what make people look back on their childhoods and smile.

Kirby-Yogurt Yard remix Kirby-Yogurt Yard remix

Ah~ Right in the nostalgia. I really do like the remix. Somehow, I think it sounds -happier- then the original. It's really nice, I think.

cmperry1984 responds:

thanks man

+- Fly Far Away With Me - +- Fly Far Away With Me -

Very nice~

I like this a lot, though...the guitar at the beginning seemed a little too sharp for my ears. Still wicked awesome, though d^.^b

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Surprisingly good

That's really cool and innovative. I don't know many people that would use this particular theme as the base for a techno song. And honestly, before hearing it, I wouldn't have believed it could made a good one either XD Good job!