thunderstrike23thunderstrike23

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Kirby-Yogurt Yard remix Kirby-Yogurt Yard remix

Ah~ Right in the nostalgia. I really do like the remix. Somehow, I think it sounds -happier- then the original. It's really nice, I think.

cmperry1984 responds:

thanks man

+- Fly Far Away With Me - +- Fly Far Away With Me -

Very nice~

I like this a lot, though...the guitar at the beginning seemed a little too sharp for my ears. Still wicked awesome, though d^.^b

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Surprisingly good

That's really cool and innovative. I don't know many people that would use this particular theme as the base for a techno song. And honestly, before hearing it, I wouldn't have believed it could made a good one either XD Good job!

Armored Core Elite Armored Core Elite

Hmm...

I got to say, it has the ability to be in the earlier Armored Core games, but it could fit a few other places as well. Reminds me of some of the Mega Man X games...likely either 4 or 5, honestly. I really enjoy this. It's got a lot of energy without being overpowering.

Kirby Crane Fever Kirby Crane Fever

Bout time!

I say it's about time someone did a remix of this one. I really like it. It's got that sort of dreamy/space quality to it, and I really enjoy how it all fits together. I could also see this as one of the time's Kirby's asleep, likely thinking about those tomatoes he loves so much =D

Marx Battle Remix Marx Battle Remix

Oooh....nice

The opening to this confused me for a bit, that's for sure. However, when I heard the rest of it, I thought the opening fit nicely. It reminds me of how the fight went for me....pretty bad with a few lucky hits, lol. Marx was for sure, one of the hardest Kirby bosses.

Mega Man X4 | Double Mega Man X4 | Double

Dude....

This is a perfect representation of Double. It shows how desperate of a fight this was between him and X, considering that Double pretty much took the whole Hunter Base by himself.

Final Fantasy VII: Cid's Choir Final Fantasy VII: Cid's Choir

Very nice

I like this a lot. The beginning of it reminds me a bit of Metroid, but you did a really good job on this. To me, it sounds a bit sad, like maybe they would play this if Cid ever died in battle.